Saturday, 22 March 2014

Keeping It Short



Return

Silently she sneaked in and wore his glasses.
The mirror told her why hatred was his return to her love.


Speaking Portrait

She was whom World called an Artist.
He had told her of colors.
Never knew none the portraits resembled an unseen face.
Neither could he feel her heart.


Doom

I fear. I fear. I fear.
The present tensed.
Vultures of morrow and demons of past.
Tale of a doomed life.


Flight

Mother bird flew to heights infinite.
Then nest, now a house.


Music

SHE loved silence. HE a connoisseur of sounds.
A knot and eloquent music was born.



12 comments:

  1. keep going.. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous approve the colors! (y)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's something different and extraordinary...
    In a few words you said a lot of things so effectively.

    I find the first two very strong in expressions :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sim :) Actually scribbled all these during my study leaves while trying to mug up random facts and theories! Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Nice attempt at conveying a lot with fewer words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was lovely. My favourite was "DOOM"

    ReplyDelete
  6. all of them are very nice. My fav one is Doom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ankita :) And welcome to the blog.

      Delete